Gastite® P2™ offers the flexibility and key features of our original CSST, with the added benefit of an integrated containment sleeve in UV resistant polyethylene.
Developed as a solution for unvented voids, the external jacket has a ridged underside, which creates space between the outer jacket and the inner pipe, allowing for gas to ventilate should it need to.
Key features of Gastite® P2™
- No need for additional sleeving when installing in unvented voids.
- Heat annealed for flexibility.
- Pre-marked by the metre.
- Compatible with XR2™ fittings which eliminate exposed steel beyond the nut.
- No hot works for safer installations.
- 75% fewer fittings, when compared to traditional piping methods, meaning a safer system with less leak potential and reduced call backs.
- Suitable for internal and external burial in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Connect directly to the meter box and appliance.
- Suitable for all modes of construction, including residential, commercial, new build and industrial.
- Gastite® P2™ has been fully tested to comply with the CSST Benchmark scheme and all NHBC 2022 warranty requirements.
- Gastite® P2™ has been tested and passed by two of the UK’s leading UCAS accredited assessors and conforms to EUROCLASS reaction to fire rating B-S1 d0.
A product specific Gastite® P2™ Design & Installation guide is available.
Contact us to request a copy, or find our more about Gastite® P2™ here.
Check out our comprehensive range of Gastite® P2™ sizes and lengths: